Monday, May 4, 2009

Project One- Booklet

So this is the finished product of my booklet.  It was a lot of work, but I really enjoyed making it as well as learning how to use InDesign, and I look forward to making other books in the future.  I changed the type quite a bit, to make it work better with the visual, and to also make the story work better.  In the end I was trying to get my booklet to tell two stories (one through text, and one through photographs).  So what you are seeing visually is the puppy going out and getting dirty, but the words are talking about him taking a bath.

The binding was a little difficult (especially since I bought the thickest paper ever made, except for maybe the paper that Michael tried to use).  So I will probably be binding it again with different paper for the portfolio, and possibly doing a transfer for the cover which sounds like it will be fun to do... 













No comments:

Post a Comment